Intro to Animal Reiki: Meditating with Animals for Healing –
Sat. March 3, 2018, 10a – 12:30p, Last Chance Ranch, 9 Beck Road, Quakertown, PA 19851
This class, developed by the Shelter Animal Reiki Association (SARA), is for animal lovers, as well as Reiki trained students who wish to explore offering natural healing to the animals in their life. Reiki experience is recommended but not necessary! This is a special opportunity to learn the basics of animal Reiki and practice alongside the animals living at the farm here!
Students will be instructed in how to use mindfulness based techniques that are taught in the practice of Reiki to create a healing space for connecting with animals in a way that is empowering and natural for them. The class includes an 18-page manual, lecture, demonstration, and plenty of practice time!
25% of the net class proceeds will go to benefit Last Chance Ranch Animal Rescue, Quakertown, PA (www.lastchanceranch.org)
In this 2-3 hour introductory class, you will learn:
- How to use Reiki meditation and mindfulness based approaches to shift your energy to a more balanced and calm state
- Understanding why animals love Reiki and how it can help them
- Understanding what an Animal Reiki treatment or session looks like
- Working with animals in shelters, farms, rescues, and in the wild
- The SARA Way of working with animals
- How to support the animals in your life – companion, domestic, wild – in a way that is more natural and empowering for them.
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: February 28, 2018
- Tuition: $99.00 USD, includes 18 page manual, other helpful materials, lecture demonstration and practice time